Wondering how you can promote your Right Care Action Week event and get others involved using social media? Well look no further! Whether you’re a social media wizard or a novice, we have everything you need to participate in RCAW online.
Know your #hashtags
- #RCAW17 – Our official Right Care Action Week hashtag!
Follow the action
- Twitter – Follow the RCA on Twitter @RightCareNow
- Facebook – Follow the RCA on Facebook to get daily updates
Schedule of events
Tune in for the following events on social media throughout the week:
- Tweetchat – On Monday, October 16 from 1-2pm EST, we’re having a live twitter discussion on the topic, “Who is to blame for high health care costs?” Use the hashtag #RCAW17 to join the conversation!
- Facebook Live Stream – Every afternoon during Right Care Action Week, we will on Facebook Live to share event recaps and updates. Follow the RCA on Facebook to watch the live videos!
- Wrap-up Party Live Stream – On Friday, October 20 at 7pm EST, we will be holding a party at our Boston office to celebrate the end of Right Care Action Week and announce the topic of our new national campaign. Follow the RCA on Facebook to join the party live!
Images to share
- How high are healthcare costs? The US spent $3.2 trillion on healthcare in 2015 – that’s $9,900 per person! #RCAW17
- Nearly 30% of Americans have trouble paying their medical bills, while healthcare CEOs earn seven-figure salaries. That’s not #RightCare.
- It’s not just new drug treatments that are expensive- Even generics in the US can be more than 30x higher than in UK #RCAW17
- #Pharma claims high prices pay for R&D, but they spend $50bill more on stock buybacks than research. Why not put #PatientsOverProfits?
- #RightCare means putting #PatientsOverProfits, not charging uninsured 3X more for emergency care #RCAW17