Last Friday evening, Right Care Alliance members and friends gathered at the Boston office to celebrate the close of the third successful Right Care Action Week. Other RCA members joined the party remotely via Facebook Live to play games and share their RCAW experiences. With 82 events in 26 states, more than 2500 participants, and hundreds of social media posts, there was a lot from the week to be happy about!
Here are some highlights from the event, in case you missed it:
– Katherine Meine of Oshkosh, WI, shared pictures and details from her “spooky” RCAW event, where participants asked, “What scares you most about health care costs?”
– Organizer Stephanie Aines gave out Right Care Action Week awards for members who went the extra mile in organizing events, recruiting, social media activity, creativity, and more.
– Attendees played a rousing game of Trivia Wheel of Fortune to guess the topic of the first RCA national campaign. They correctly answered the trivia questions to find out the answer is… Lower Drug Prices!
– If that big announcement wasn’t enough, we also announced the start of our Chapter Leaders program, for RCA members who want to be lead events for the national campaign and Right Care Action Week in their city. Applications are open now!
– From RCA Steering Committee co-chair Vikas Saini, a toast to “Rising Up” and fighting for right care! (Along with the relevant Hamilton song)
Watch the livestream recording of the event below: